- Home >
- Data protection | Foot District
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
FOOT DISTRICT S.L. commits to comply with the personal data protection regulations and legislation as regards the personal data supplied by the users of our website. In addition, the said data will be treated confidentially. For these purposes, we will adopt all necessary measures to avoid the alteration, loss, improper handling or unauthorized access to the said data.
We put at the customer’s disposal the Personal Data Protection policy of our company to inform the users of the following aspects: - Data of the person responsible of the data management.
- Data gathered
- File where the data are stored.
- Purpose of the data treatment.
- Obligatory nature of facilitate data and the consequences of denying so.
- The rights that assists every user and the procedure to utilize it.
In accordance with article 5 of the Organic Law 15/1999 on the protection of Personal Data, the data gathered will be stored in a file whose only responsible is FOOT DISTRICT S.L. and whose purpose is to process the orders, facilitate the purchase process and inform the customers of the new products, special offers or any other information related to FOOTDISTRICT.
FOOT DISTRICT S.L. guarantees that all the data provided will not be shared with any third party.Likewise, the user can exercise his access, rectification, cancellation or opposition rights through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by post on: FOOT DISTRICT S.L., Plaza Maestro Odon Alonso n1 Bajo, puerta 3, 24003, León, Spain.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is saved in your device when you access almost every web page, like ours. Cookies allow us, amonsgt other things, to obtain information about how you use your site, the better to adapt it to your needs and improve your online experience.What types of cookies does foot District use?
- Owned Cookies: They are sent to your device from our site. For example, if you are a registered client at foot District, you might have a cookie to save your access data.
- Third party Cookies: They are sent to your computer or device from a domain or web page that isn't managed by us, but by another entity that manages the data from the cookies. For example: Google Analytics.
- Session Cookies: These cookies are designed to gather and save data while you are in our site. Once you leave it, they dissapear.
- Cookies persistentes: These type of cookies save the data in your device and make them available for a set period of time.
- Analysis Cookies: They allow us to quantify, measure and analyze how you interact with our site, so that we can improve our offers and the way we introduce them.
How can I disable cookies?
Cookies are needed for our site to work properly. That's why we don't recommend to disable them. However, you can easily do it with your browser preferences.
- How to disable cookies with Firefox
- How to disable cookies with Chrome
- How to disable cookies with Explorer
Which cookies does foot District use?
- foot District cookies: These cookies are necessary for our online store to work properly.
ow_cookie_notice, extent_no_cache, frontend
- Google Analytics cookies: These cookies are used to obtain statistic data about traffic in our site.
_ga, _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv, _utmz, _utmt
- Google Tag Manager cookies: Used to add Google Analytic's tracking code with Google Tag Manager.
- Kissmetrics cookies: We use these cookies to gather information about how users interact with our site. We use this information to make statistics of our site performance.
km_ai, km_vs, km_lv, km_uq
- Click Tale cookies: These cookies record information about your interaction with our site, like clicks, mouse movement or scrool. This is vital to improve web design.
- Zopim cookie: This cookie allows our customer service chat to work correctly.